Sunday 1 July 2012

Versatile Blogger Award



At the start of June, my old school chum Fayebe (her actual name is Faye but school nicknames are difficult to shake off) who owns the delightful little blog Cartwheels and Bubbles nominated me for this award. Her blog is full of beautiful and tasty looking things that she has made by her own two hands and it's always a delight to see what she has been up to. I highly recommend taking a gander because it will put you into a deeply happy place.

I'm not entirely sure what being a versatile blogger actually entails, in any case I don't think my blog posts are particularly versatile, I just write about what I'm doing with my life and what I would like to do. The more I try to figure it out the more I liken it to something out of Charlotte's Web, I might start charging people to come around and gaze in awe and wonder at the versatile blogger sitting in the corner but if it means that the campaign to ensure I don't get killed and made into bacon sandwiches works then surely it'll will be a good thing right?

I am normally the one who always breaks chain letters and the such but I've just finished baking a friendship cake (it's like a chain letter but in cake form) and managed to do the next bit in passing it on to people and it was a nice thing to do...plus I got to bake a yummy cake. I now feel I should do some more spreading of the love and I am determined to not be the person who lets this die. Now I've accepted my responsibility these are the things I have to do:

Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
Let them know that you have nominated them
Share 7 random facts about yourself
Thank the bloggers that have nominated you
Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post

---------------------

Below is my highly comprehensive list of super awesome blogs that you should definitely check out (I could only think of nine though):

This is my bible to working in the TV industry as well as....

I would probably still be in Chester going nowhere with my life if it wasn't for this blog

 My little chum who I've worked with on a number of jobs. She's done very well for herself and is a fantastic person...give her some love!

A very talented young lady who is going many places

She was a runner who sat opposite me when I did work experience at CBBC many moons ago and now look at her! 

A guide to lots of yummy things in Manchester

These guys are more obsessed than I am and for that I applaud them

My ex housemate's blog about issues facing the gay community

My cousin's blog about moving to and living in Melbourne, all his photos make me highly jealous!

---------------------

Here are seven chosen random facts about myself:

1. I have the Blue Peter ship tattooed onto my back.
2. Nearly 10 years ago I decided it would be a good idea to audition for Pop Idol wearing just my underwear...I was 17 at the time.
3. My first celebrity crushes were Richard O'Brien and Andi Peters.
4. Neighbours is my favourite thing on telly in the whole history of telly. Some days it's the only thing I talk about.
5. I hadn't been to the dentist for 8 years until last week.
6. I have a birthmark on the sole of my left foot (I thought I would tell you this just in case you are ever asked to identify me in a morgue or something).
7. I like a man with a bum chin, bum chins are sexy!

So that's pretty much me. Thanks again to Fayebe for nominating me, I shall treasure this award until I win a BAFTA.

2 comments:

  1. the BAFTA won't be far away I am sure :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly doubt that...at the moment I'll just settle for a contract that lasts longer than two weeks!

    ReplyDelete