Tuesday 1 July 2014

I AM BACK!!!

After over a year of non posting I have decided to come back with full force...that's it, I'm back and I'm here to stay! There are a few reasons for my absence, mainly because I've been having domain issues (hence the reason why I'm back to my old free blogspot page) and I've pretty much been working flat out since last summer so it seems like I've finally reached the destination of Tellyland and therefore thought it might sound big headed of me if I were to carry on with my blog.
However, I've had many requests for me to start blogging again so here I am blogging away once more. So what have I been doing with myself for a whole year? Apart from being Julia Bradbury's stand in for the rehearsals of Long Live Britain (I got to wear a badge with "Julia" written on it and everything which was fine until I bumped into the real Julia Bradbury in the toilets and tried backing out of the door so she wouldn't notice I was her impostor) and missing the whole of the glorious summer of 2013 because I was working night shifts for Beauty School Cop Outs, I have mainly been living the dream working for CBeebies Presentation or to put it in English that any normal person would understand, living it large in the CBeebies House with Cerrie Burnell, Cat Sandion, Alex Winters and Andy Day making the links inbetween CBeebies programmes and getting glitter all over my face due to handling many many birthday cards. 

I will be blogging in more detail about all of this and more very soon but I'm dashing off to Sheffield in a couple of hours to work at the Children's Media Conference for the rest of the week so my backlog of stories will have to wait until I get back.  

So until then, TTFN xxx

2 comments:

  1. yay glad you're back, I love reading your blog! Very envious of you in the cbeebies house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very sweet my dear. Also the CBeebies House is a pretty special place to work.

    ReplyDelete